Thursday, August 14, 2014

21 Years Ago,

I became one of the luckiest guys on the planet when Da Good Squaw married me.

Sometimes it seems like yesterday but then I get up and move around the snap, crackle and pop of worn joints and ligaments remind me it was a long time ago.

We've had our up and downs but are still standing together and smiling.

The Honeymoon song:


That song was a hit around the time we got hitched and on the drive during our Honeymoon that song was all over the radio stations. It seemed like it would get played on a station, soon after we would have to change stations it would be played on the new station, lather/rinse/repeat for the entire weekend.


But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door

Yep I think I've accomplished that chorus. Happy she feels the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment