Saturday, April 5, 2014

Operation: Free Puppy....

Anyone that's been around for more than a few hours knows there is no such thing as a free puppy. The Puppy may be free but the baggage needed to have a puppy will cost you.

That being said,, I gots a free puppy,,, errrrr pickup truck........ I've needed a beater truck for a long time but with money being tight free was all I could afford and those don't grow on trees.

Not really free but in trade for some labor. Sometimes I'm worthless so during those times my time is worth nothing, might as well get something for it.

Anyway,, here it is in all its beater goodness...

 
I do have the other black wheel for it too.

 
 
91 S10 2.8 v6 5 speed, 85755 miles, needed a belt, battery, shim the starter, dash lights repaired, tailgate latch unstuck and the radio didn't work. (all repaired!) The exhaust needs a bit of work and the AC needs a charge those are scheduled for next week.
 
 It has 130,000 less miles on it than my daily driver so it may end up being a daily while I repair/replace worn out shit on the car.
 
 


It needs tires real bad and I picked these up off craigslist, new for $220 bucks!

 
 
When its all said and done including tax title and license I will have a little over 500 bucks in it, mechanically sound and rough enough that I wont care if it gets used like a truck. It should get reasonable mileage too.

No comments:

Post a Comment